Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,571 (196,865 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (25 minutes ago)