Cost of living comparison between Terni, Italy and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)