Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,645 (CH$1,217,498) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)