Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,420 (9,670TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)