Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,502 (7,948TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)