Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,232 (8,999TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)