Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,968 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,119 (﷼ 57,729,441) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (37 minutes ago)