Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03614 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,602 (L 44,313) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)