Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03575 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,687 (L 47,173) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)