Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03585 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,512 (L 42,169) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)