Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04017 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,526 (L 87,781) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)