Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38252 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,314 (6,050 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)