Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33496 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,395 (4,165 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)