Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,617 (NZ$6,764) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)