Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,288 (NZ$3,771) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)