Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,714 (533,518 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (18 minutes ago)