Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,093 (10,672,064 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)