Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,874 (9,840,575 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)