Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,533 (10,765,119 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)