Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,098 (10,889,194 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)