Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)