Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,502 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $10,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)