Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,721 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)