Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,827 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)