Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,831 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)