Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)