Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,409 (Php87,380) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)