Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01658 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,263 (Php76,159) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)