Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12507 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,192 ($b9,531) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)