Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,413 ($b17,948) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (31 minutes ago)