Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11958 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,175 ($b9,829) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)