Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21407 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,234 (5,762 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)