Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,614 (632,118 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (28 minutes ago)