Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,020 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)