Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,243 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)