Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)