Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,645 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)