Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,732 (Rp 38,780,470) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (36 minutes ago)