Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04486 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,351 (Mex$ 30,116) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)