Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,540 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)