Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,475 ($2,824) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)