Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18285 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,210 (GH₵6,615) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)