Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18230 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,208 (GH₵6,625) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)