Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)