Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)