Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,681 (CH$1,248,967) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)