Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,773 (CH$1,335,317) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)