Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,717 (CH$1,262,646) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)