Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,702 (CH$1,907,533) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (32 minutes ago)