Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22244 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 85% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,028 (GH₵27,098) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)