Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,983 (¥479,003) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (36 minutes ago)