Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,105 (¥270,696) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)