Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,636 (¥446,074) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)