Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,178 (RM10,305) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)