Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27473 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,248 (S/. 4,542) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)