Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23188 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,524 (10,885 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)