Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,772 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)