Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,695 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,860 (AU$6,867) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (35 minutes ago)