Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 (元16,333) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)