Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 (元25,808) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (32 minutes ago)