Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,709 (₩4,589,939) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)