Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,581 (₩4,410,431) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)