Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,849 (₩2,364,689) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (41 minutes ago)