Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,008 (4,598 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)