Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,986 (4,559 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (39 minutes ago)