Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,868 (4,363 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)