Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,228 (₨155,492) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)