Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,095 (Rp 29,708,759) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)