Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22452 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,673 (GH₵11,907) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)