Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26244 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,284 (S/. 8,702) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (37 minutes ago)