Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,305 (S/. 15,046) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)