Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,474 (2,059,993 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)