Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,096 (元16,326) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)