Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,361 (元18,162) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)