Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05217 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 (E£ 64,829) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)