Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22255 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,497 (11,222 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)