Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22126 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,394 (10,819 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)