Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21465 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,460 (6,800 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)