Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,110 (259,102 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)