Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00812 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,201 (271,286 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)