Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,197 (141,982 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (21 minutes ago)