Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00847 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,285 (151,697 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)