Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,716 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)