Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,384 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)