Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,879 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (41 minutes ago)