Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,873 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)