Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,420 (руб 215,763) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (35 minutes ago)