Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10648 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,073 (kr 47,637) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)