Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10919 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,598 (kr 51,271) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)