Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 (kr 27,023) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (30 minutes ago)