Cost of living comparison between St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,043 ($4,350) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)