Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,718 (C$6,564) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)